Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hospital and Home

I had to stay two nights at the hospital because Justus was born at midnight :06 am on the 19th, and they wanted him to stay 24 hours.
The morning I was discharged, Dr. Robbins came in to check me and I had the chance to talk with him a little more.
He told me that if I was going to have a third child that we would have to monitor the weight closely...I heartily agree!
He also said that if he had been any bigger, they would have pushed his head back in and rushed me to c-section. I wasn't even aware that was an actual option. We have a lot to be thankful for!

Now we are home and happy to be here!
I have more I want to write down so that I don't forget, but Aaron wants me to take a nap now, and after this picture marathon, my fingers are pretty tired...so is the rest of me!
Thank you for your prayers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deanna Buoniconti said...

Glad to hear you are doing good. We were wondering about you all since we haven't heard from you guys!

Glad that Aloria liked her new clothes. What did you all do for Aloria's birthday? Are you guys thinking of coming out to California any time soon?

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! He's SO cute!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures!