This started out as a place for me to post the story I am writing (attempting to write...), but Aaron, who knows the entire plot line, said that he thought it would turn out well and that I shouldn't post it where it could be stolen...I am now dedicating this site to baby #2...who I have dubbed "Muffin" until further notice. Enjoy walking with me through this new stage in our lives...which will be a familiar, somewhat similar, and yet entirely different experience for us, to be sure.
"Sometimes when I'm awake, my sister plays with me...she has to show me how to use my toys because I don't know how to move my hands on purpose yet. Sometimes when I sneeze, I still hit myself in the face!"
"Other times when I am awake...I just like to sit and think."
oh my goodnes, so so cute. all of these photos below and above i love! i want to snuggle him!! i love the one where aloria is helping him play, such a big sister!
1 comment:
oh my goodnes, so so cute. all of these photos below and above i love! i want to snuggle him!!
i love the one where aloria is helping him play, such a big sister!
Post a Comment