I just had my six week appointment last week...it was the last time in the forseeable future that I will have seen him, as we will be moving.
I really believe that the Lord used him to save Justus' life! He is a quick thinking man...very calm, and very good at delivering babies who are in distress, as Justus was. He is also very sarcastic and very funny!
We want more kids, and after finding such a great doctor and pediatrician here, it is difficult to think about finding new ones elsewhere.
My pediatrician is a Christian, so please pray blessings upon him and his practise.
My doctor (below) is not...I have doubt that he has saved countless lives that have come into this world, please pray that his is saved before he leaves it!!!
I really believe that the Lord used him to save Justus' life! He is a quick thinking man...very calm, and very good at delivering babies who are in distress, as Justus was. He is also very sarcastic and very funny!
We want more kids, and after finding such a great doctor and pediatrician here, it is difficult to think about finding new ones elsewhere.
My pediatrician is a Christian, so please pray blessings upon him and his practise.
My doctor (below) is not...I have doubt that he has saved countless lives that have come into this world, please pray that his is saved before he leaves it!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment