Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4 1/2 Months

"Does it look like I'm pooping? ... well, I'm not."

"Can anyone tell who I look like yet?"

"I love love love the doggies, and they love love love to lick my toes!"

Just recently, I bought Justus a teether... a little late because he cut his first tooth Nov. 3rd. So exciting! He really didn't fuss too much. Anyway, he loves it...he can hang onto it longer then some toys he has. He also likes his play rings (whatever those clip together things are).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

djrepshire said...

That's crazy that he already cut a tooth! Bummer for you?! Are you still nursing? Katie still only has two on the bottom and she'll be 1 next week! Can you believe it?!

djrepshire said...

Do I recognize this shirt on Justus?? I love seeing something familiar like this! We miss you guys!! I still haven't gotten used to church without you all!!

Anonymous said...

justin says he has your eyes.
i think he looks like both of you... he is so cute, seriously i want to reach into the computer and snuggle snuggle snuggle... and smooch!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that Justin said that...I've been thinking so to. It's nice to see Aaron's blue eyes and the shape of mine. It makes him so special to me!

Anonymous said...

haha...Aaron did not say that, I did...wierd. His email must be running.
nessie