Okay, so they're not his favorite yet...but I sure like them.
In an effort to get Aloria to share, or at least realize the importance of having your own things and respect those things that belong to others, I bought Justus his own set of animals. I found them at a garage sale...they're less life like then Aloria's and they each have a letter on them ("A" for Aligator, etc...). I thought perhaps she would be uninterested in them because they were more babyish.
Nope.
Oh well, Justus is still relatively uninterested, and is all to happy to share. I look forward to him gaining an intrest in toys as he gets older. I am curious to see what his likes and dislikes are.
In an effort to get Aloria to share, or at least realize the importance of having your own things and respect those things that belong to others, I bought Justus his own set of animals. I found them at a garage sale...they're less life like then Aloria's and they each have a letter on them ("A" for Aligator, etc...). I thought perhaps she would be uninterested in them because they were more babyish.
Nope.
Oh well, Justus is still relatively uninterested, and is all to happy to share. I look forward to him gaining an intrest in toys as he gets older. I am curious to see what his likes and dislikes are.
I also found this at the garage sale.
I thought it would be the perfect boy potato head. Now they each have their own, and they actually do both play with them together.
Although, Justus does a lot more chewing on, then playing with.
I thought it would be the perfect boy potato head. Now they each have their own, and they actually do both play with them together.
Although, Justus does a lot more chewing on, then playing with.


2 comments:
enough with the cute pictures already!! are you trying to bribe us into coming to visit you (:gwen
Wow he is getting so big... and CUTE!
Post a Comment