Monday, April 28, 2008

April 27th-Justus' baby shower

33 weeks and counting...tic toc tic toc

The adorable train cake Marlene made for the shower :-)

We had a great turn out...I think about 25 people. I felt so blessed!

Rhonda helped me write down what things came from who, etc... Marlene had set out a fish bowl as a money collection for the stroller I wanted to get. Oh my gosh! We got enough for our stroller and a new swing!!! ...not to mention the generous gifts people brought...all of those cute little boy things. Praise God! As I opened gifts in hues of blue and green, I kept thinking to myself, "Aloria's not really going to like this color...oh yeah, they're for Justus. Oh geez, that's right, I'm having a boy!" I'm still used to girly frilly things, haha. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jacquelyn said...

that is so awesome! friends and family are so great. i am so glad you got what you needed.
weather looks lovely too!

thesticklergirl said...

Having a shower OUTSIDE in the sunshine would be awesome! Unfortunately I don't think that's gonna happen round here :)

Love you!