Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hello, I'm here!

I watched as Justus was put on oxygen, and asked if I would have to wait to find out if he was really okay. Dr. Robbins assured me that he was and would be. What a relief to hear!

You can kind of see his bruised left arm in the top picture.
...and so much for having a lighter weight baby!
8 lb 14.5 oz

Nice and pink!
He looks so different from Aloria. He isn't nearly as hairy (though Aloria did loose most of hers later). He has short medium brown eye lashes, darkish hair on top, no eyebrows (or at least they are very light blond), and medium darkish blue eyes (Aloria's were slate grey).
He looks very much like himself :-) ...and I love him already!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jacquelyn said...

te cute! he does look totally different. he does also look big! that is neat that we both had our girls first and then our boys.... they really are close in age too.