Wednesday morning (8:30am or so), June 18th, a nurse at St. Mary's called and said that two women had deliverd during the night, and if I wanted I could come in and have Justus that day... as soon as I could get there. Talk about up and down emotions. I had just resigned myself to Friday and then I wake up and get a call saying I could have him that morning. I jumped in the shower (most of our stuff was packed already from the day before) and I prayed that the Lord would prepare my heart for what was coming.
My mom and I got to the hospital around 10:15 am and I was induced around 11:30 or so...
Aaron and my dad took Aloria over to Ed and Rhonda's for a full day of fun with Caleb while we all gathered at the hospital to wait it out.
My mom and I got to the hospital around 10:15 am and I was induced around 11:30 or so...
Aaron and my dad took Aloria over to Ed and Rhonda's for a full day of fun with Caleb while we all gathered at the hospital to wait it out.
Looking at the menu...don't have much good to say about hospital food...nor the fact that it takes them 1 1/2 hours to bring me a chx caesar salad.


No comments:
Post a Comment