We left Las Vegas at5:15am (their time...so we lost an hour coming home) on the 21st of January (yesterday) to make it to our 3:30pm ultrasound appointment in Grand Junction on time. We entered the waiting room at 3:15... we made it...tired but excited to find out the sex of our baby. We were shown to our room, and the Dr. came in to see us, but I was busy in the bathroom peeing in a cup. Unfortunately, he couldn't stick around to wait because he had to leave to deliver another baby...sooo close! Soooo...we went home. Sad we had woken up so early to get there, but happy to be done with driving...albeit, a somewhat anti-climactic return. The only other time they could schedule me in was downstairs in radiology with a nurse at 7:30am the next morning (which would be today)...oh yuck! I was hoping to sleep in after such a long day of driving, but I wouldn't be able to schedule anything else until February otherwise, so we fell asleep exhausted at 8ish...anxious for the next morning. We also had to make another decision. Aloria had been sick for the previous two nights (throwing up), and since we didn't know how she would be lastnight, and didn't want to wake her up that early for my appointment, we decided that Aaron would stay home with her while I went alone. It sounds more sad than it is, though. Aaron has been to every one of my appointments so far (because he's the bestest ever!), and it was fun to think about surprising him once I got home!
So without further delay...the profile of our little...
...BOY! So without further delay...the profile of our little...


3 comments:
wow, that is so clear! defintely a boy!! congratulations!!
yeah for boys!!! boys all around!
Congrats my friend!!!
Post a Comment