Saturday, May 31, 2008

38 Weeks...8 1/2 Months

So, I was getting back aches from doing the dishes because I had to turn sideways with the lower half of my body while keeping the top of me straight. It was very awkward...and not anything I had to do the first time around. I mentioned it to Aaron yesterday, and he asked if I wanted a book. The phone book is my new best friend!...or else the dishes are my worst enemy. Either works!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

That's great!

K said...

Why doesn't he just do the dishes himself?

Nessie said...

good point, Kelly :-) ...but we already have our system worked out. I hate putting dishes away and he hates to wash...so he puts them away for me after they dry (or else he'll dry them too).

K said...

Well, it sounds like this was a good solution then. :)