Hi 5

I had my weekly Dr. visit today... Justus' heart beat is still great and he was moving around a lot in the office! I guess he still has a reasonable amount of room :-)
As Dr. Robbins did my cervical check, he said to think "big numbers," but 2 cm is still where I'm at. I don't mind...it's better then being 1. Better news is that I am now 80% efaced (which means things are thinning out, which has to happen usually before any major dialating happens anyway...so yeah!
My parents are planning on making the trip back up here on Saturday, so unless some major contracting happens (which it hasn't since my last check), it looks like they may just make it here for the birth after all...which of course I would like :-)
It's nice to have your mom around ...even if you are about to become one, yourself, for the second time.
Sometimes I wonder what Aloria thinks of all this, though I know it's probably not too much. My giant stomach is just a part of mommy, as far as she is concerned, though she may grow to miss her built in seat after Justus comes :-)
I had my weekly Dr. visit today... Justus' heart beat is still great and he was moving around a lot in the office! I guess he still has a reasonable amount of room :-)
As Dr. Robbins did my cervical check, he said to think "big numbers," but 2 cm is still where I'm at. I don't mind...it's better then being 1. Better news is that I am now 80% efaced (which means things are thinning out, which has to happen usually before any major dialating happens anyway...so yeah!
My parents are planning on making the trip back up here on Saturday, so unless some major contracting happens (which it hasn't since my last check), it looks like they may just make it here for the birth after all...which of course I would like :-)
It's nice to have your mom around ...even if you are about to become one, yourself, for the second time.
Sometimes I wonder what Aloria thinks of all this, though I know it's probably not too much. My giant stomach is just a part of mommy, as far as she is concerned, though she may grow to miss her built in seat after Justus comes :-)


2 comments:
That looks painful!
Can't wait to hear when he finally arrives! He likes it inside way better right now.
Unless he is pushing on the top or I am having a contraction...it doesn't hurt at all :-)
Post a Comment