Friday, June 13, 2008
5:30 AM
About an hour ago I finally called Marlene, and asked her if she would come over and walk with me as soon as it got light. It's light out now, so she should be here at anytime I'm thinking. My contractions are about four minutes apart and strongish...since 11pm I'd say. I don't remember if I've slept at all, but it doesn't feel like it. I really hope this could be the real thing... if only so that I wouldn't have gone sleep deprived for nothing :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Im holding you too that! Sadly tho, if you call Brent, i'll still be the last to know as he will probably forget that "IT" arrived =-{ . Anyway, it is a different day in age when pregnant mothers are blogging about their contractions and keeping everyone up-to-date on their condition? That's great. Well, i you and Marlene have a good walk and it pushes things along. It'll be a great story to tell Justus one day... "When i was pregnant with you, i thought i was going into labor every day for the last month before you were born." lol! Children! What they do to their mothers!!! Even before they come out screaming!!! Hope to hear something soon!
P.S.... i just saw your babyshower invitation and that you were registered at Target. I took a look and it didn't seem like you got very much from it. If i had known i would have gotten you something from there instead of the things your mom is bringing (i didn't forget! & Aloria's birthday present is with them too). Anyway, is there still things you need? I will be sending something in the mail! I know that it will probably be hard for you to get out and get stuff, so maybe your mom can do it! (id go buy whatever it is, but this will be faster!!!)
<3 Deanna
Post a Comment